First Preschool Open House

I couldn't wait for our first preschool open house and an opportunity to get a glimpse into what they do at school. "Mommy! You're going to go to school with me...at night!"Lucy and I were both so glad that Brian was able to meet Lucy and I at school after work, so that she could show us both around.


Aside from our orientation and parent-teacher conference, all we usually do is drop her off and pick her up, so it was great to be able to get a good look at the inside of her classroom and see a little bit of what she does when she goes to school.


 front of the classroom


 pretend play area

 reading corner

science center



 OMG she loves it when she has a job for the day!



She loved showing us around, and I loved watching her take pride in her classroom, and seeing her affection for her teacher, teacher's aide, and classmates.

 Gabby and Lucy feeding their babies in the library


 Showing Gabby's grandma Judy their footprint ladybugs

Twirling with Kate

I love that they take pictures of the kids throughout the year. There are photos on the board in the front of the room, and in a photo album. Love!
A photo Lucy with Mason, Tomasso, and another friend

A photo of Lucy with Joel and Mason, and a photo of Jacques
A photo of mermaid Lucy on Halloween

It's hard to believe the school year is almost over. Didn't we just drop her off for the first time?? Open House has only confirmed my happiness with her school, teachers, and curriculum. I have so many memories from my preschool days. I hope Lucy will remember this time, too. It's awesome!

Lucy with Ms. Alicia

Open House was so much fun! I think Daddy would agree!


Comments

Popular Posts