Last day of preschool!

Well, it's the last day of Lucy's first year of preschool. I can hardly believe it!


Her very first day of preschool seems like it was just yesterday!


We wanted to give a little something to her classmates, so we put together a fun surprise yesterday. As always, Lucy was very excited to learn that we had "a project" to do. She did a great job stuffing the bags and I sealed them shut. We make a fabulous team!




The last day of preschool for the year, much like the first, was bittersweet. Brian and I both took her to school today, like we did on the first day. Seeing the kids at drop-off, all friends now, and all excited to go to school, was sweet to see. You can really see how much they've grown, and grown to love school, and their teacher, Ms. Alicia. They were excited after school, too. And still having fun together.




I would say that her first year of preschool was a huge success. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful, nurturing teacher than Ms. Alicia. She sent all the kids home today with a special card and note, which was so lovely of her. I was so touched that she took the time to do that for everyone.




So special! Lucy also learned a lot, had lots of fun, and made some really special friends.



It's sad to see this year come to and end, but I feel great knowing she'll be returning to this school next year. She will have a new teacher and be in a class with some new friends, but I know she'll have a great time. And now it's summertime! Woo hoo!

To celebrate the end of an awesome first year of preschool, Marie, Shannon, and I took Gabby, Kate, and Lucy out to dinner tonight at Pancho's. We all had fun!



Comments

Popular Posts