Happy Best Friends Day!
It's National Best Friends Day!
To celebrate, our favorite set of besties met up at Pinkberry for an afternoon treat, shared a special "Best Friends" pendant, and played together in the park for a while.
Doubling up on the fun holidays, we also celebrated National Donut Day yesterday, also with Bregan.
I don't know what's better- hearing Lucy and Bregan yell out each other's names when they first see each other, no matter how far apart they are. "Luce!" "B!" And then run toward each other for a hug. Or, watching them give each other super tight, long hugs. Or, listen to them plan what they're going to play or when they should hang out next. Or, watch and hear them laugh and giggle.
However, like all BFFs - who are preschoolers - they don't always get along. Sometimes one of their feelings get hurt unintentionally, leaving one of them sad or upset for a short time. But they always make up right away and are having fun together again in no time. Watching them together is adorable and heartwarming. I love these girls. And they love each other. So much!
Being that Lucy doesn't have any siblings, I'm always so thankful that she has some really good friends, especially a friend like B. I hope they'll truly be best friends forever.
They are the sweetest.









Comments