Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day to all the amazing Dads in my life, especially Brian. You are loving, dedicated, thoughtful, and all the other adjectives that makes you just the best parenting partner and Dad around. We both love you more than you will ever know. Although, I hope you kind of know. Hint: It's A LOT!


Lucy has been excited about Father's Day for at least a week. She's been waiting to give her dad the gift she made at school, and the card and gifts we prepared for him at home. When she woke up this morning, the first thing she said was, "It's Father's Day!" We let Brian sleep in for a little while, as we made breakfast for our special guy. Lucy was especially excited to crack the eggs (of course). I decided to teach her how to make scrambled eggs. :)





After breakfast, Brian surprised everyone by deciding to take Lucy for a "special day" trip to the aquarium, just the two of them. So sweet! :) While they were gone, I went to the grocery store and took care of some household chores.

After nap, Lisa, Reid, Kyra, and Ally came over and we went to meet up with some of our friends for the first summer concert. We had a lot of fun!





 


I don't know about Brian, but I can't think of a better way to spend the day than with family and good friends. Happy Father's Day, Brian! We love you!!!


Comments

Popular Posts