Sister Visit!

I'm currently suffering from Sister withdrawal. Ash was in town for 4 days this past week and stayed with us, and it was, in one word: AWESOME. We had the BEST time! Lucy had so much fun with Aunty Ash and I especially loved the dedicated Sister time we had while Luce was in school. It may have only been four days, but we sure packed in a lot of fun!


Ash arrived early Sunday morning, just in time to accompany Lucy and I to Bregan's birthday party.  I was glad that she was able to come with us and meet the whole gang in person. :) After that, we dropped off Lucy to have lunch with Brian, and Ash and I went to Santouka for a delicious ramen lunch. YUM!


After resting our bellies for a few hours, we had the most delectable Sister Dinner at my personal favorite- Crustacean! She had never been and of course the roasted garlic crab and garlic noodles is my very favorite meal in the world, so I was happy to accompany her to try it. (Note: I would be happy to accompany anyone else to Crustacean, at any time, as well.)

On Monday, Ash came with me to drop off and pick up Lucy from preschool, so she was able to witness Lucy's excitement over school, and meet the school peeps. After school, we went to visit a nearby pumpkin patch.











After that, we picked up lunch from Tito's Taco's. I learned about that place, as it is one of Lisa Anne's favorites, and now I think I can officially say it is a universal sister fave. The taco, enchilada, and especially burrito, rendered Sister speechless. Yes, it was *that* good! ;)


While Lucy was in school, Ash and I made a trip to Party City to look for embellishments for the mermaid costume I was making for Lucy, and some Halloween decorations. While Lucy was asleep, Sister helped me figure out how to do the top of Lucy's mermaid costume. In fact, she had such great ideas, I handed over the glue gun and she went to town! It looks so great!!


After her nap, Lucy and Ash decorated the house. So much fun!







That night, Aunty Ash was kind enough to babysit and put Lucy to bed, so that Brian and I could go out to see a movie. We chose Argo. Amazing! That Ben Affleck sure knows how to make good movies!

Tuesday was Disneyland Day! We didn't tell Lucy until Tuesday morning where we were going. Naturally, she was thrilled! I think Disneyland Day requires its own post, so more on that to follow. For now, just know that we had so. much. fun!!


On Wednesday, after we dropped off Lucy at school, Ash and I went to buy more Halloween decorations...but not before making a detour to Randy's Donuts for some breakfast!


After we picked up Lucy from school, we went to Umami Burger for lunch (yummers)!


During Lucy's nap Sister and I had a great chat, and then after nap there was more decorating- this time, in the bathroom!








And then, sadness: we had to drop off Ash at the airport. *sad face* We had such a wonderful time with her; it was SO hard to say "goodbye." We miss her so much, but it makes me happy to think of her every time I look at all the Halloween decorations around the house.

Love you, Sister! Come back soon!! xo

Comments

Sister said…
I love SISTER time!
I agree, we need to do it again.
XOXO

Popular Posts