Postcard from (yet another) pumpkin patch

Because we can't get enough of pumpkin patches, especially when we go with our friends, I give you the last installment of the pumpkin patch pictures for 2012.


Last year was the first year we did a big pumpkin patch excursion with the gang. We went to Underwood Farms which is awesome, if not a bit of a drive. We decided to try a different farm this year, so instead of Underwood, we drove south to Tanaka Farms. It was HOT, just like our pumpkin patch day last year, but the drive was easy and it didn't seem nearly as much of a trek. Point: Tanaka.


Unfortunately, for different reasons, half of our crew were unable to make it today, but the rest of us had fun! We enjoyed the wagon rides, especially Bregan, Dylan, Lucy, and Gabby.









We also (kind of) attempted to feed some (very aggressive and, seemingly, starving) animals at the petting zoo, and even picked some vegetables. (Tanaka Farms supplies organic vegetables to grocery stores such as Whole Foods, as well as CSA boxes. I'd like to sign up for that as some point.) Lucy picked a carrot, onion, and some green beans.


Lucy also enjoyed some quality girl time with B and Gabs.








We didn't stay too long, but long enough to do everything, have lots of fun, and create memories with our friends. I love having traditions like this with our friends to look forward to every year!


And I'm so looking forward to getting everyone together in a few days for another tradition: Halloween potluck and trick-or-treating!

Comments

Aunty Sister said…
LJ, I love the quality time you B have!
BFFs for sure!

Popular Posts