Halloween Eve
Today we made goodie bags for Lucy to hand out to her friends at school tomorrow. And when I say "we," I mean "we," Lucy and I, the two of us. It was truly a team effort. I put everything out on the table: bags, pretzel bags, boxes of tattoos, and stickers. Then I explained that we needed to put one of each of the things into each bag.
Then she stuffed all the bags. All by herself. I asked if she needed any help, but she said no. I was impressed at how well she was able to follow directions and stick with the project until all the bags were filled. She was the best helper ever- she did such a great job!
I tied the bags closed and then made and attached the tags. For inexpensive goodie bags, I think they turned out really cute!
She's really excited to give these out to her friends tomorrow. And I'm excited to see all the kiddos dressed up in their costumes. Photos to come, of course! :)
Then she stuffed all the bags. All by herself. I asked if she needed any help, but she said no. I was impressed at how well she was able to follow directions and stick with the project until all the bags were filled. She was the best helper ever- she did such a great job!
She's really excited to give these out to her friends tomorrow. And I'm excited to see all the kiddos dressed up in their costumes. Photos to come, of course! :)








Comments