Sister Visit, Part 2: Disneyland Day!
As I mentioned in my previous post (wow, two posts in one day!) Day 3 of Sister's visit involved a visit to The Happiest Place On Earth! Disneyland and California Adventure did not disappoint. We had the most fun!
Lucy's number one priority was to see the Disney Junior - Live on Stage show at California Adventure, so we went there first. While we were over there, we rode on Flik's Flyers and Heimlick's Chew Chew Train.
After California Adventure, we made our way to Disneyland. I always get excited about going to Disney, but I was especially eager to see the park all decked out for Halloween. The decorations were so cute!
We went to have lunch at a place I had actually never even seen before, the Village Haus Restaurant, which had great burgers and fries. Must remember for next time! After that, we were ready to go again! We went directly to the King Arthur Carousel, Lucy's favorite.
Dumbo was next on the agenda. It's worth noting that before nearly every ride, the littlest member of our group would say she didn't want to ride whatever we suggested, but she enjoyed every ride. Silly kiddo!
Of course, we couldn't miss it's a small world! After which, Lucy insisted on trying on numerous pairs of princess shoes in the adjacent gift shop. Sister and I have no idea where she gets that from! ;)
We also semi-dragged Lucy to Pirates of the Caribbean, but she enjoyed it and after it was over, she exclaimed, "I like Pirates again!" And that was the first thing she told Daddy when we got home. She was so proud of herself. :)
Along the way, we had snacks, listened to music, and had fun just walking around.
Before we left, we went shopping so that Ash could buy an ornament at the Christmas store, then stopped at the Main Street Cone Shop for ice cream (always a must)!
By the end of the day, we were exhausted, but happy. It was SUCH a fun day!
I can't wait to go back!
After California Adventure, we made our way to Disneyland. I always get excited about going to Disney, but I was especially eager to see the park all decked out for Halloween. The decorations were so cute!
We went to have lunch at a place I had actually never even seen before, the Village Haus Restaurant, which had great burgers and fries. Must remember for next time! After that, we were ready to go again! We went directly to the King Arthur Carousel, Lucy's favorite.
Dumbo was next on the agenda. It's worth noting that before nearly every ride, the littlest member of our group would say she didn't want to ride whatever we suggested, but she enjoyed every ride. Silly kiddo!
We also semi-dragged Lucy to Pirates of the Caribbean, but she enjoyed it and after it was over, she exclaimed, "I like Pirates again!" And that was the first thing she told Daddy when we got home. She was so proud of herself. :)
Along the way, we had snacks, listened to music, and had fun just walking around.
Before we left, we went shopping so that Ash could buy an ornament at the Christmas store, then stopped at the Main Street Cone Shop for ice cream (always a must)!
By the end of the day, we were exhausted, but happy. It was SUCH a fun day!
I can't wait to go back!



































Comments
Disneyland is definitely the Happiest Place on Earth!
I just bursted out laughing when I reread the post and saw the picture of Bean and me right outside Disneyland because there was something so wonderfully familiar about that picture.. the same over the top smiles and (almost) the same pose. Love it!