Swinging is fun!

I loved the swings when I was a kid.  Okay, I still love them.  And it looks like the love of swings runs in the family.

This afternoon we went for a walk with our friends Alicia and Bregan and stopped at the playground for a little while.  Lucy enjoyed walking around the soft, mushy playground surface and watching the all the kids play, and both girls had an absolute ball on the swings.  Lots of smiles and giggles all around!


You would never know Lucy is still a novice swinger.  She holds onto the front with both hands and sways her body back and forth along with the motion of the swing. 


We all had so much fun!  We'll definitely be going back!

Comments

Gramma and Grampa F. said…
Wow!! So many new things! So Fast!
Little "thrill-seeker" now. Future X-Gamer for sure!
sister said…
it definitely does run in the family: i LOVE the swings too! ;) sometimes the mister and i stop to play on the swings after we let the doggies run around at the park. so much fun!
XO

Popular Posts