Little Bean, Doin' Stuff

Lucy is such a busy little bee these days, walking everywhere, doing stuff, and chatting it up. 


I still can't get over the fact that she can understand what I'm saying!

Comments

Gramma and Grampa C. said…
Shan, you are providing such fun for me and my sling. The best thing was when Luce went to "wipe, wipe" her highchair tray first and then figured out you said "table". Okay! We're talking GENIUS here! How about that, Gramma and Grampa F.? Yikes! We all better start saving - what do you think? Harvard, Princeton, MIT??
Grampa F. said…
She is definitely such fun. If that's not "knowing" I can't imagine what is. Ha! Don't worry Gramma and Grampa C., I see full ride scholarship. The hard part is to decide which one to take!!

Gramma F has been under the weather the last couple of days.
sister said…
scripps. :)
leah said…
Ahhh she's so cute!! What is she going to be for Halloween this year? And when do I get to squeeze those cheeks?!
Jen said…
so cute! and so busy! :)

Popular Posts