San Diego Safari Park
While in San Diego, we took the opportunity to visit the San Diego Safari Park (formerly known as the Wild Animal Park).
The key was arriving shortly after the park opened. We found great parking! By the time we left a few hours later, the place was packed! It had been years since I was there last. All these years later, it was just as cool and even more beautiful than I remembered.
We rode the tram around the park, which was a lot of fun.
Then we walked around a bit to see even more animals close up.
This really is a spectacular place to visit, and support. They do so many amazing things to help with animal conservation, as does the San Diego Zoo, which we still need to take Lucy to visit. We may need to invest in a membership. It's so worthwhile, not only when it comes to visiting these two great parks, but also when it comes to supporting the wonderful work they do.
The key was arriving shortly after the park opened. We found great parking! By the time we left a few hours later, the place was packed! It had been years since I was there last. All these years later, it was just as cool and even more beautiful than I remembered.
We rode the tram around the park, which was a lot of fun.
Then we walked around a bit to see even more animals close up.
This really is a spectacular place to visit, and support. They do so many amazing things to help with animal conservation, as does the San Diego Zoo, which we still need to take Lucy to visit. We may need to invest in a membership. It's so worthwhile, not only when it comes to visiting these two great parks, but also when it comes to supporting the wonderful work they do.



























Comments
The Mister and I LOVE that place! I think (Mom and) I that place will always remember how the Mister knew the names of ALL the animals including the "Muflan" Sheep!