Fam-o-lanterns!
Halloween festivities are officially underway!
We carved jack-o-lanterns last night. Brian and I did the carving, but Lucy helped with the prep work. She was a very enthusiastic and thorough scooper-outer of pumpkin innards and picker-outer of seeds!
I'm so glad Lucy is now old enough to participate in fun activities like this. We all had fun, and I love the way our jack-o-lantern family turned out. :)
Upcoming Halloween festivities in the next week include: dress-up, trick-or-treating, and Halloween carnival at mommy & me school, dressing up for Gymboree, a visit to the pumpkin patch with friends, and trick-or-treating with friends on Halloween. I can't wait!
We carved jack-o-lanterns last night. Brian and I did the carving, but Lucy helped with the prep work. She was a very enthusiastic and thorough scooper-outer of pumpkin innards and picker-outer of seeds!
I'm so glad Lucy is now old enough to participate in fun activities like this. We all had fun, and I love the way our jack-o-lantern family turned out. :)
Upcoming Halloween festivities in the next week include: dress-up, trick-or-treating, and Halloween carnival at mommy & me school, dressing up for Gymboree, a visit to the pumpkin patch with friends, and trick-or-treating with friends on Halloween. I can't wait!












Comments
Uncle Mister and I just got our pumpkin this weekend! I think we will need help carving our pumpkin pet*
What ever it is, I'm just glad we have a pumpkin this year and I won't have to carve out an orange bell pepper again!!! :)
*3 pumpkin = family
1 pumpkin = pet?