Chopped
SPOILER ALERT!!
Tune in tomorrow night, Tuesday, July 26th, as Lance competes with other previously defeated competitors in the Sweet Second Chance episode of Chopped on the Food Network!
ETA: There seems to be two "redemption episodes on tonight. I
corrected the episode name and link above to what I believe is
the right one. If you're tuning in tonight, look for the episode that is
new! (Sorry for the confusion. I was/am also confused.)
Good luck, Lance! We'll be rootin' for ya!
ETA II: (SPOILER ALERT!)
Well, I hope y'all watched it, because that was the best episode of Chopped I've ever seen! Lance WON, first of all! Yay, Lance!! But, the end was the best. Deciding, on the spot, to share some of his winnings with runner-up Chef Yoanne so that she could buy a plane ticket to visit her ailing grandmother in France (which was her goal to win the show) was such a classy move! He made everyone on the show, and watching in our house, cry. So proud of you, Lance!!



Comments
Sister, thank you for the "FYI" post!
Lance, (if you read this)
My dad and I watched the episode and were so excited for you (I also saw you on the last show and thought you did great)!
... I was amazed by your creativity, and humbled by your grace and generosity! Cheers!