Easter Fun in the Hood
Lucy and I got together with some neighborhood friends for an Easter Egg hunt the other day. (Have I mentioned recently how much I love our neighborhood?) :)
It went kind of like this: we scattered eggs, the kiddos picked up a few, found fun things like snacks or stickers in some of them, then went running every which way. Very few eggs were actually collected, but the kids had a lot of fun playing and being with each other. The mommies had fun, too!
It went kind of like this: we scattered eggs, the kiddos picked up a few, found fun things like snacks or stickers in some of them, then went running every which way. Very few eggs were actually collected, but the kids had a lot of fun playing and being with each other. The mommies had fun, too!
clockwise from top left: Luke, Addison, Lucy, Bregan, Dylan, Kellan, Ethan
Happy Easter!



















Comments
that looks like it was a super fun easter egg hunt! L
All cuties too. We hope you all had a very Happy Easter.