Storytime with Lucy

Recently, Lucy has been what I call "fake reading" books- she flips through the pages, and babbles along as if she's actually reading. Sometimes she just babbles gibberish, but other times she says real words that are actually applicable to the pictures on the page. It's so cute!

Here's a video of her "reading" Dr. Seuss's The Eye Book ("Eye Book") and Zoo Friends ("Zoo Book"), along with my translations for those who may not be able to make out what she's saying. Although I can't imagine how that would be the case when dealing with a 21 month old. ;)


Hopefully the cuteness will make up for the poor video quality (I need to practice my videographer skills) and long length (but she wanted to keep talking, so I kept videoing). Something tells me this audience won't mind either. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
So, so, cute AND smart. We want to squeeze and hug and kiss you Miss Lucy!
Anonymous said…
too quick on the fingers. the first comment was us.
Grampa and Gramma F said…
...again
Gramma and Grampa C. said…
Well, Lucy Bean, the world had better look out. You know what to do with books, you've got a good start with numbers - there isn't anything you won't be able to do!

See you soon. Love and kisses!
Shelby said…
I can't see the video!! I'll keep trying, but something's up with it on my computer. ugh!
Shelby said…
okay now I figured it out. so cute!!!

Popular Posts