Hello, 2010!
Well, 2009 - Year of the Bean - was certainly a life-changing year, for obvious reasons like oh, I birthed a human! Yes, little Lucy came into our lives, made Brian and I parents, and completed our family in the most amazing way. While Brian excelled at his work, I left my office job for a much (harder, but) more rewarding "career" as a full-time, stay-at-home-mom. It's definitely been a transition, but I'm so grateful that I'm able to do it and I don't regret it for a millisecond. I just may be the luckiest woman I know.
2010, I don't know how you plan to outdo 2009 in terms of awesomeness (especially since you'll have to overcome my ginormous upcoming birthday in a few days), but please go ahead and give it your best shot! Bring it!
Dear Readers, I'm pretty sure there are more of you than the number of comments would indicate. Not to call you out, but we would really like to know who's out there, so if you're reading this, please say hello! Leave a comment!
PS: Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you!
2010, I don't know how you plan to outdo 2009 in terms of awesomeness (especially since you'll have to overcome my ginormous upcoming birthday in a few days), but please go ahead and give it your best shot! Bring it!
Happy New Year, everyone!
Dear Readers, I'm pretty sure there are more of you than the number of comments would indicate. Not to call you out, but we would really like to know who's out there, so if you're reading this, please say hello! Leave a comment!
PS: Happy Birthday, Dad! We love you!



Comments