Week 20: Banana

Pretty lame that Week 20, the halfway point in the pregnancy, went without a post, so I'm posting one just for the record. To be followed very shortly by this week's post and some exciting news!


One notable difference is that the baby is now measured from head to toe (as opposed to "crown to rump," which is how she has been measured until now. So at week 20, Bean was around 1 1/2 inches long and weighed about 10 1/2 ounces.

Week 20 was a long week, and I was glad to have it come to an end, culminating in a doctor's appointment on Friday. More on that in my next post! (ooh...the suspense!!)

For now, I will leave you with one of the most adorable baby pictures ever, that of Brian as a two-toothed little man:

No, this is not a mug shot. It's actually Brian's passport photo...or so he tells me. ;)

So, our little Bean, if you can imagine, will look at least partially like this. I'm trying to remember where I put my baby picture at around the same age, but yeah...it's somewhere...suffice it to say we can probably expect a pretty bald baby. Bald, albeit also pretty cute. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts