Our little sk8ter girl


Lucy wanted a skateboard for her birthday, so she could be like Daddy. I found a set, which included a helmet and pads- and it's pink! The helmet is a touch big and the pads are a touch small, but they do the job for mow. She's been on it a few times (under Daddy's supervision, of course), and has fun every time. Yesterday, she asked if she could ride her skateboard, so Daddy took her out.


She couldn't wait to put on her gear!






She was so ready to go!








She had fun watching Dad throw down some tricks.






She let Dad show her what to do.




And then she got to ride with Dad!



She had so much fun!



She is her daddy's daughter. And that's fine by me. :)


X Games, watch out!


By the way, I LOVE the shirt she's wearing! As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to but it for her. It reads, "And though she be but little, she is fierce." It's a quote from William Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream," and sums up our girl, literally, to a tee! :)

Comments

Gramma and Grampa C. said…
Shan, you have made our day!!
Matt said…
That was so very very cool. And she skates in a skirt!
Aunty Sister said…
YEAH!
Uncle Mister and I love how fearless you look!
We LOVE you!
Grampa and Gramma F. said…
Wow! This post was icing on the
cake for what seemed like a looong
haitus! There were so many great
posts, one after the other. All
treasures featuring the one and only, Lucy!
Now we're spoiled and can't wait to
see the new gymnist

Popular Posts