My 3rd Mother's Day!
I love being Lucy's mom, and I love Mother's Day!
It's such a special day of celebrating all the amazing moms I know, including my own, those in my family, my friends... and yes, okay, myself, too. I mean, hey! It's a tough job! It's the BEST job in the world, but I gotta keep it real, so I will admit that it's not the easiest. I think a little celebration is in order. ;)
I know so many strong, loving, funny, amazing moms who inspire me all the time. Having not had my own mom for the past nine years, and during all of my own mothering years, I am so grateful to have so many other role models in my life.
It goes without saying, but it also bears repeating, that I am so grateful for Brian and Lucy, for allowing me the privilege of experiencing the unbelievably joyous and rewarding wild ride that is motherhood. I treasure every moment. Yes, every- even the ones that make me crazy (it might take hindsight to treasure those, but I do treasure those, too). She is my joy.
Happy Mother's Day!
(All photos in this post were taken by my talented friend, Stephanie, of Stephanie Celine Photography.)
It's such a special day of celebrating all the amazing moms I know, including my own, those in my family, my friends... and yes, okay, myself, too. I mean, hey! It's a tough job! It's the BEST job in the world, but I gotta keep it real, so I will admit that it's not the easiest. I think a little celebration is in order. ;)
I know so many strong, loving, funny, amazing moms who inspire me all the time. Having not had my own mom for the past nine years, and during all of my own mothering years, I am so grateful to have so many other role models in my life.
Happy Mother's Day!
(All photos in this post were taken by my talented friend, Stephanie, of Stephanie Celine Photography.)







Comments