Check out a1000x!
Our super cool nephew Jack started a super cool company called a1000x (a thousand times), which promotes artists, and also donates profits to support global causes. I love and completely support not only Jack, but his vision of working with local artists and also giving back. Talk about a win-win!
Watch a short video of Jack explaining the idea behind a1000x:
So cool, right? And I may be biased, but I would think so, even if I didn't love this kid since he was born. Really!
Recently, Jack and a1000x entered The Next Teen Tycoon Contest. After a round of online voting, he became a finalist, and after the judging panel voted, Jack came in 2nd place!! What a great achievement!
Local peeps: you can catch a story on Jack on the KHON evening news this Wednesday!
Congratulations again, Jack! We are so proud of you, your entrepreneurial spirit, and for creating this incredible company!
Watch a short video of Jack explaining the idea behind a1000x:
So cool, right? And I may be biased, but I would think so, even if I didn't love this kid since he was born. Really!
Recently, Jack and a1000x entered The Next Teen Tycoon Contest. After a round of online voting, he became a finalist, and after the judging panel voted, Jack came in 2nd place!! What a great achievement!
Local peeps: you can catch a story on Jack on the KHON evening news this Wednesday!
Congratulations again, Jack! We are so proud of you, your entrepreneurial spirit, and for creating this incredible company!


Comments