Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
a tiny patch of green
our little space in the big world
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
artwork
Lucy stuff
November 24, 2010
Turkey Day Eve
As you prep for the big day tomorrow, I thought I would share some artwork that Lucy made at our last mommy & me class.
Yay, smudgey, about to fly away turkey!
Okay, gotta get back to the kitchen. Our house smells like pumpkin pie. Yum!
Comments
sister said…
She's an artist!
-How funny, I made a handprint turkey card for someone at work!!!
Happy Turkey Day!
...gobble gobble GOBBLE!
Gramma and Grampa F. said…
We knew that is a turkey. A Thanksgiving masterpiece.
How is Miss Lucy's turkey going to be prepared? How's mom's pumpkin pie going to be prepared for Miss Lucy?
Popular Posts
February 22, 2010
8 months!
June 22, 2010
1 Year Old!
Comments
-How funny, I made a handprint turkey card for someone at work!!!
Happy Turkey Day!
...gobble gobble GOBBLE!
How is Miss Lucy's turkey going to be prepared? How's mom's pumpkin pie going to be prepared for Miss Lucy?