Sleepy Bean is sleepy

Thursday is Mommy & Me Day.  Well, all days are mommy & me days (haha), but Lucy and I have our class on Thursday mornings, so they are our official mommy & me days.  Class is from 9:00am - 12:00pm.  This means that our morning routine is rushed and Lucy misses her morning nap.  This means that she is tuckered out by the time class is over.  This means that she usually ends up falling asleep during the 15 minutes it takes us to drive from school to meet Brian for lunch.

Lucky for us, I was able to catch her falling asleep in the car today.  The quality isn't the best and the beginning is especially shaky, but I'm fairly certain that what this video lacks in quality, it will make up for in pure entertainment value.  Enjoy!


Sweet, sleepy girl. :)


Cutest napper ever!

Comments

Grampa and Gramma F. said…
Poor thing!! Hey, what happened to the little baby?? Lucy looks like a "kid" already AND without rolled up jeans. This change happened like...overnight!! Waaaa? Where's the little crawling Baby Bean.

How does she do with that short 15 minute nap?
(aunty) sister said…
CUTE! Uncle Miter and I loved watching the nappy video! Love it!
XO

PS. Like Grampa F, I watched the video more than once... :)
Jen said…
HEE! so awesome! I love the perplexed arm raising at the end ;))
leah said…
That sleepy video is classic! She's fighting the nap so hard! And I love when she starts looking at her hands...so cute!

Popular Posts