Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
a tiny patch of green
our little space in the big world
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
silliness
video
June 16, 2010
Baby giggles are the best
If I'm ever interviewed by
James Lipton
on
Inside the Actors Studio
and am asked the infamous question, "What is a sound or noise that you love?" I would say baby giggles. Definitely.
Comments
Jen
said…
I agree! One of the best sounds EVER. lub lub :D
Shelby
said…
yum!!!!
Shelby
said…
yum!
Shelby
said…
sorry for the repeat!! but it is yummy times two anyway!
Gramma and Grampa C. said…
We are lovin' this!!!!
Gramma & Grampa F. said…
Yay video! Lucy's laughter can be heard over and over in our house as one of us is hitting the play button. So cute!
Popular Posts
February 22, 2010
8 months!
June 22, 2010
1 Year Old!
Comments