Baby hugs are also the best.
Lucy recently learned how to hug. (Insert big smile.)
It started as a little cuddle before we put her down into her crib at night or for naps. Then she also started to cuddle up to us when we pick her up after she wakes up. I thought that was pretty much the greatest.
Well then she turned the cuddles into *real* hugs. Now she sometimes gives us hugs at other times, too, not just before she goes to sleep or after she wakes up. She knows the word "hug" now and will give us a hug when we ask. That's right, I'm not above asking for hugs. Are you kidding? As long as she's willing to give them out, I'm gonna ask for them!
Lucy hugs? Best ever. So. much. joy.
It started as a little cuddle before we put her down into her crib at night or for naps. Then she also started to cuddle up to us when we pick her up after she wakes up. I thought that was pretty much the greatest.
Well then she turned the cuddles into *real* hugs. Now she sometimes gives us hugs at other times, too, not just before she goes to sleep or after she wakes up. She knows the word "hug" now and will give us a hug when we ask. That's right, I'm not above asking for hugs. Are you kidding? As long as she's willing to give them out, I'm gonna ask for them!
Lucy hugs? Best ever. So. much. joy.




Comments