Wait, what?

The little lady has been into climbing lately.  Over the past week or so she's been able use someone's body or something like the coffee table to pull herself up onto her knees.  Then yesterday afternoon, I turned around to see this:


She had pulled herself to stand, all on her own! "What are you doing?!", I exclaimed (out loud).  Then I quickly grabbed my camera (which thankfully is never too far away), gave her a hug (which I often do anyway), and called Brian (to share the moment).

So exciting!  And um, kind of scary. ;)

Comments

Gramma and Grampa C. said…
Wow! I just saw the tooth nubbins and the standing trick all at once. Better hop over to Home Depot and buy a huge box of bubble wrap - just enough to cover Lucy, all over!

Kisses, Love Bug! Oh! You and Brian. too!
Shelby said…
Nick is doing the same thing. It's crazy, isn't it??
Jen said…
such a big girl!
Gramma F (and Grampa) said…
Oh my goodness!!! Grampa thought LJ was ready to stand up on her own when he saw her last week.

Popular Posts