More treats

In keeping with the "treats" side of things, I want to give a shout out to my dear friend, Kim Ima.


Kim and I have been friends for over twenty years, and I remember when she first told me about her idea for The Treats Truck several years ago over coffee. In the years since then, The Treats Truck has become a popular mainstay of the competitive New York City food truck industry.

For those of us not lucky enough to visit The Treats Truck whenever we want, we are lucky in that we still get to have a little bit of it for ourselves at home, since Kim's book, The Treats Truck Baking Book, is available now wherever books are sold.


I am so happy for Kim, and can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this book! And knowing Kim as well as I do and having sampled some of her treats, I have a strong feeling you will want a copy for yourself- especially if you love to bake as much as I do.

Comments

Gramma and Grampa C. said…
It's on my list!

Popular Posts