Food Networking

It just occurred to me that I haven't posted much about food yet.  This is rather odd, considering how much I love food and enjoy cooking, baking, and especially- eating. :)  So in the future, I plan to post recipes of some of my favorite foods and dishes I love to make and eat. 


But I'm a little tired at the moment, and a little too preoccupied with knitting and wanting a nap, that for now I will just leave you with a little plug.  Lance Nitahara, son of Aunty Carmen and Uncle Arthur, and brother of Lisa and Cindy, will be competing on this week's episode of Chopped on the Food Network!  How cool is that?   Tune in this week Tuesday, July 6th (check your local listings for air times)!  Go Lance, go!

On another note, it's the 4th of July, so Happy Independence Day, everyone!

     There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America. 
                                                                                          – William J. Clinton

Comments

Gramma and Grampa C. said…
We will watch for sure! Congrats to Carmen and Arthur for raising such talented kids.
Shelby said…
Can't wait for the food/recipe posts!!

Popular Posts