Feet and a Face(lift)
So, I'm a mom. I love my little girl- everything about her, including all of her little body parts. It would be impossible to pick a favorite. That being said...
I really cannot express to you how much I love these feet. I love them a ridiculous amount. Oh so very much. Like, I want to gobble them up. Munch!
Just sayin'.
Completely unrelated to Bean feet, I thought I would give the blog a little bit of a new look. Like it? The photo in the header is of a succulent we had at the old place, and it's one of my favorites. :)
Anyway, that's all for today. Hope you're having a good week!
I really cannot express to you how much I love these feet. I love them a ridiculous amount. Oh so very much. Like, I want to gobble them up. Munch!
Just sayin'.
Completely unrelated to Bean feet, I thought I would give the blog a little bit of a new look. Like it? The photo in the header is of a succulent we had at the old place, and it's one of my favorites. :)
Anyway, that's all for today. Hope you're having a good week!



Comments
Miss Lucy, Your little feet on it's tippy toes looks like you're practicing for the day when you can start wearing high heels and go shoe shopping with us.