Spring is here


Yesterday was the first day of Spring and Nowruz (Persian New Year). I love the idea of a new year starting on the first day of Spring. It's the epitome of new beginnings. Any opportunity to start fresh appeals to me, since we can always use a reset. At least, I always welcome one.

I've been practicing yoga every day since January 1st, through Yoga With Adriene. Each January she starts a new 30 days of yoga practice, with a new video every day for a month. Each month she posts a new calendar with a theme for the month, with a video each day. Yesterday's practice was Yoga Joy, and Adriene asked us to make a list of what brings us joy. Here are some things that came to mind.

What Brings Me Joy

lazy Sundays
laughing with Brian and Lucy
laughing with friends
Milo snuggles
my bed
a good knitting project
a nourishing yoga session
hearing Lucy play her flute from another room
watching L dance 
a delicious meal
clean, cold sheets
museums
fresh flowers in the house
cuddling puppies
cute animal videos
Sesame Street 
baby smell
rainy days, especially when I don't have anywhere to be
corgis in backpacks
GBBO

Comments

Popular Posts