And, we're back!
I've obviously taken a break from here, but thought I would come back and try to get back into it. A lot has happened since I last posted here. Lucy is now 13 years old and in 8th grade.
I've been thinking a lot about wanting to have a keepsake for her of my thoughts, advice, memories, etc. for her to have as she gets older. Something for her to be able to look back on. I thought about making a physical book, where I write things down, and I might still do that, but I'm also thinking that a blog might be nice, because I can continue to add to it. Unlike a book, where, if I were to give it to her when she goes off to college or something, that's it. Whereas with a blog, I can tell her about it, and I can keep adding to it, and she can keep looking at it, as time goes on.
I wish I had kept up with the blog all these years, but I've been documenting instead mostly on Instagram. Oh well. We'll see where this goes.
Luce, this is for you. I love you.



Comments