Dad's Day
We had wonderful time, spending Dad's Day with Gramma and Grampa. We drove down in the morning, had a delicous brunch of monkey bread (yum!) and sausage souffle (yum!) and then later had some of Grampa's baby back ribs (yum!) for dinner and followed that with ice cream sundaes (yum! - My favorite!) for dessert! In other words, we ate well. :)
We also had fun playing and watching the US Open.
A couple of us even took a nap. :)
I hope Brian had a good Father's Day, because he really deserves it. He has rocked this whole fatherhood thing from the get-go, and always, always takes such amazingly good care of us. We are a couple of lucky girls. (I also hope he liked his gift, because I'm pretty proud of us for pulling it off!)
Happy Father's day to all the awesome dads and grampas in our lives!
We also had fun playing and watching the US Open.
A couple of us even took a nap. :)
I hope Brian had a good Father's Day, because he really deserves it. He has rocked this whole fatherhood thing from the get-go, and always, always takes such amazingly good care of us. We are a couple of lucky girls. (I also hope he liked his gift, because I'm pretty proud of us for pulling it off!)
Happy Father's day to all the awesome dads and grampas in our lives!











Comments